Tapestry Church is Johnson County’s progressive Christian community. A group of everyday people, representing individual threads, woven together by Christ's love.
At Tapestry Church, we welcome all. This means that we welcome everyone, regardless of religious belief or affiliation, gender, ethnic background, age, sexual orientation, economic circumstance, family configuration, or physical ability. Diversity makes us better together, so all really does mean all.
Because each of us has been welcomed here, we respond by extending that welcome. We do this because we believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of the whole world, not just those like us. We gather around the Communion Table each week to remind ourselves of this great truth. This radical acceptance then inspires us to live fully, freely, and justly, here in Johnson County and beyond.
Come join us. There is a place for you here.
Following the advice received from the Indiana Region as well as other civil & medical leaders, Tapestry Church is suspending all in-person gatherings until further notice.
Here are the things to be aware of:
- We are posting weekly devotional videos, on our church Facebook page, every Wednesday at 10:00 AM. We hope this mix of devotions and reflections will offer encouragement and help us all stay connected.
- We continue to provide a full worship service each week on Sundays at 10am. You can join us via Facebook or YouTube.
- The church office is closed, and our staff is working remotely. Should you need access to the office, please make arrangements with the office,
- Church meetings and group gatherings are ongoing via Zoom. Links for meetings each week will be included in the eNews. Simply click on those links to join.
- You can continue to give online through this link or you can mail your tithes and offerings to the church office. The work of the church is ongoing, and we are always grateful for your sustained generosity.
Latest Service Video
May 31st, 2020 | REFLECT